Friday, June 2, 2017

Senses working overtime #110

1 Vanity Fair hits one out of the park, again



I never buy Vanity Fair but I'd sure as heckfire buy this copy! And there are more to come!


2 RIP Gregg Allman




I recently raved over Eat A Peach on my music blog and now this...Duane and Gregg, together again.

3 Sgt Pepper taught the band to play



Rolling Stone article on the reworked Sgt Pepper's for a generation who think - Dr Pepper? Huh? What do you mean? (Hi Jeff, if you read this!)

4 Rogue One, Hammerheads and physics



Great article explains the physics involved in ramming an Imperial Star Destroyer. I thought that too, but read it anyway - I learned a few things about physics and I thought THAT was impossible!

5 Paul Ryan
Friend Paul Ryan is walking the Camino again. You can read about him and his pilgrimage here. Good luck avoiding the blisters this time Paul.

Extra texture:
More on Sgt Peppers - the making of...Macca's Penny Lane (mmm - I know it's not on the actual album but Rolling Stone are taking a holistic view. Go see for yerself).

No comments:

Post a Comment