Friday, March 18, 2016

Senses working overtime #48

1 Unsplash




I'm always amazed at the stream of amazing images I get in my inbox from Unsplash. Highly recommended!

2 Togetherness
I'm not sure if this show has appeared on Soho yet but I'll look out for it. Seems a little like one of my favourite shows from the eighties - Thirtysomething.

3 Early risers
I'm definitely one! Good to know, via this piece, that the old - early to bed, early to rise scenario is paying off!

4 The Americans


I bought season one on DVD and enjoyed it, went to buy season 2 in NZ and - couldn't! It wasn't released here for some bizarre reason, so I had to grab a copy from HMV in London. Season three is not yet on DVD unfortunately and now Season four is about to hit Soho. I can't miss it! AARRGGHHHH! What to do. what to do?

5 POTUS
Yes I'm an Obama fan but he still so gets Donald Trump!!

Overtime
Charles Dickens didn’t just have a great mind, he had great calves as well.
That opening line hooked me! A great read on a key element of creativity. No, not great calves...solitude. Love it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment