Friday, March 4, 2016

Senses working overtime #46

1 San Francisco

Like a lot of people I lost my heart to San Francisco. My eldest daughter is one lucky bunny - she gets to live and work there. 

These photographs reek of love!

2 Best film Oscar for 2017 goes to...
Great article about film and NEXT YEAR'S Academy Awards

3 Don't worry, be happy
TED talks - everybody loves them. I'm working my way through these ten so that I can feel better.

4 Scott Kelly



His photographs from the space station are gobsmackingly amazing.

5 Zootropia
This one from Disney should be as cool as um as er Magnificent Mr Fox (took a while but I knew it was in there somewhere). Here's the promo.

Overtime
I'm loving this interactive graph about when people marry in the US. Fascinating to compare education and ethnic groups.

I'm a fan of George Clooney. Here's a cool puff piece on him from the Guardian.

No comments:

Post a Comment