Friday, February 26, 2016

Senses working overtime #45

1 Tracking lives
I love the Granada TV series called UP . I need to buy the latest version) and so this TED talk about tracking Harvard students for 75 years is fascinating!

2 US Primaries
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that Jed Bush withdrew from the Republican race with a $100 million warchest. That's a lot of money!!

This digital planner keeps a good record of how the various candidates are doing.

3 Donald Trump
This whole Trump rise thing is looking increasingly scary!

4 Picture of the year



Great article and great picture. Loads of awesome questions that may haunt your day (it did mine!).

5 Yoko Ono
Yoko has a new album coming out soon. This news possibly doesn't excite you as much as it does me! This Guardian article is a nice review of her style.

Overtime: Winter is Trumping
This is great - Donald Trump inserted into Game Of Thrones.

Superbowl ads

No comments:

Post a Comment