Sunday, February 14, 2016

Senses working overtime #43

Eek - I missed my regular posting on this blog. In fact I didn't post anything for TWO DAYS!!! Shock horror.

Building a pergola and attaching sails and Valentine's day stuff completely annihilated my blogging routine.

So I'll doing this before work, eeking out some time.

Okay - let's go...


1 and 2 Films of 2016
Some of these are already out but these two different sites have enough new content to whet the viewing whistle for 2016.

3 It's resolution time
We are a few weeks into 2016 so time to revisit those resolutions. If you haven't got them going yet, there's still time!

4 Brain Pickings
This is great site, as recommended by James Whatley himself.

5 Margaret Drabble


A great piece of writing from MD. I may have used this before. Sod it. It's good enough for a reread!

Overtime: A further edition of Brain Pickings

No comments:

Post a Comment