Saturday, February 20, 2016

Senses working overtime #44

I know I'm odd.

Here are five pieces of evidence for the defence:

1 I prefer winter!
Apparently that makes me smarter! Who knew?

2 I need books, lots of...books!
I have always been a reader but my appetite has increased in the last year. I am not alone!

3 Mega composites


Love these odd mega composites from Stephen Wilkes

4 Winter blues
I'm missing London winter weather. Even more so after reading this!

5 Star Wars


These damn fine fan art posters are rilly cool! I've included them before but they just keep coming! Thanks odd fan people for keeping it unreal.

Overtime: My old mate Greg (I've known him forever and he is old, although I'm older) included a really great song on his site this week - Argent's Hold Your Head Up. Indeed they can! But odd? Well it's a prog classic but it's actually a great pop song from the former Zombie.

Until next week...caio for naio.

No comments:

Post a Comment