Friday, March 11, 2016

Senses working overtime #47

1 National Geographic photos



This lot were unpublished (Mon Dieu!).

2 It's all the same story
I love Neil Young's comment to his audience on one of his live albums (Year Of The Horse from off the top of my head) that - it's all the same song!

This article (a long read from the Atlantic) is in the same superb vein.

3 London!

I love London and I miss it. This site makes me miss it even more. Lost locations of London. You could search around London for years and years and never get bored!

4 London! Again!!
In a similar vein - this Pinterest board called London Moments is grrrrrrreat!!

5 Wile E Coyote


Does Wile E Coyote help explain this crazy old world we all live and breathe in? Why yes, yes he does!

Overtime: I love everything about squirrels

No comments:

Post a Comment