Saturday, January 2, 2016

Senses working overtime #37

This is the second (or maybe third) week I've been in London to do the senses working overtime.

What an amazing city - yes there are problems, yes there are crowds, yes there is more rubbish on the streets, yes there are many smokers still but I can live with all that because there is an energy and a buzz and a sense of being that I don't get anywhere else.

But anyway - enough of me - what has assaulted my senses this week? Let's get to it...

1 2016 has rolled around
This is a pretty cool summary of 2015 (in four minutes!)

2 Emirates
omg OMG OMG OMG

The smirk says it all!

I took the tour last week. It was beyond awesome!!

3 Movies for 2016
Looking forward to a lot (A LOT) of these 2016 releases

4 Jazz noises
This little post from The Guardian is pretty cool - a run down of the best jazz noises from last year, including a great track from Polar Bear.

5 Hitchcock
These story boards from Hitchcock's films are works of art in themselves.

Overtime
1 Margaret Drabble
Here's another reason why I love reading The Guardian.

2 Drone photos



Drone photography (thanks to Mr Whatley's Five Things)

No comments:

Post a Comment