Sunday, January 24, 2016

Senses working overtime #40

My last weekend round up from London town before heading back down under. Jacky and I have had an amazing holiday in England and Wales. But all good things...end in a senses working overtime list.

So - 'ere me go 'ere we go 'ere we go...

1 Comics

While here I bought some comics. Yes I did. Fantastic Four, Star Wars and Thor. I bookmarked this article a while ago - helps me justifying my ongoing love affair with comic books.

2 De-vices
Everywhere I go I walk into people who are busy on their devices. What the hell are they always looking at??? Don't they know what all these devices are doing to them?

3 REALLY Old stuff
I have probably posted on this before but what the hell. I love this story of the Mexican church that emerged after being buried by water, or something. Read it again!

4 Roger Dean


I love prog rock and I love Roger Dean's amazing covers. Most of my purchases while here have been prog orientated - Riverside, Lunatic Soul, Steven Wilson and so on. Love prog!

5 James Bond


We saw Spectre while we 'ere innit. I really liked it! Good Bondage fun. This interactive map is also fun and I also may have posted on it before but who cares. It's great fun!

Overtime: some photos for y'all to enjoy! Love Bill Murray!!



No comments:

Post a Comment