Sunday, September 30, 2018

Senses working overtime #179

Max confusion 



Another difficult week for interweb activities as my senses this week were largely engaged in work related subjects. 

Then I bought an HP printer and spent a large amount of time on Saturday (my JFTT day) trying to get it to connect and do basic things. Grrr.

Why are these things so complicated now?

So this week's addition is late. Sorry 'bout that, chief.

In fact this week I HAVE felt a lot like Maxwell Smart - some clumsy bumbling daft moments. 

Ar well. You get that on the big jobs. 

On to the jewels...

2 King Arthur - Legend of the Sword



Guy Ritchie's style is instantly recognisable. As I watched his Good Fellas take on the Arthurian legend I wondered about how Margo would have reacted. I think she'd have loved it!



3 Underground




One of the week's highlights was getting the train into Londonium a few times and riding the Underground.

I. Love. The. Underground!!

For some reason waiting for a District or Circle line train at Monument gets me very emotional. Weird.

4 Emirates

Met up with Randy and Patrick at Emirates last week to watch my team take on and beat Everton. From a Director's box no less. 

Glorious sounds!! We're north bank, we're north bank, we're north bank Highbury!

5 Ponti's Italian Kitchen



We had dinner here on Friday night with old friends from Nu Zild - Steph and Duncan. I've been there loads of times but by Friday night my brain was fried and I forget A) where it was and B) its name. Eventually the fog cleared and we got there!

It's a cool place with lovely food. 

Overtime Frank Zappa - Roxy By Proxy
This was on high rotate in the Purdmobile this week.

1 comment: