Friday, May 22, 2015

Senses working overtimes #5

1 Paris then and now

Some stunning effects created here by juxtaposing old World War 2 photos with modern ones of ParisMost definitely got my senses working overtime. I remember an open bus tour of Paris commentating at one stage on the bullet holes still visible in buildings. That really got me thinking! 






Again - a simple idea but very effective!

2 I love book stores

One of the best reads this week was this medium curated article on a bookstore in Japan (seen below). It made me exceedingly homesick for the Dubai Mall's Kinokuniya Book World.















Kinokuniya in the Dubai Mall















3 Eruption
These stunning photographs come from a visual essay on Volcano Fuego's eruption.




4  Everyone gotta be somewhere

This week the Stereophonic playlist has had me grooving. I love a good sinalong in the purdsmobile. Especially this one:



5 The Fabs

Anyone with a passing knowledge of me knows that when I wrote 'poster boy for Mojo's demographic' on my Twitter profile I wasn't kidding. Here's a hundred and one reasons why: the website has just launched this - The Beatles top 101 songs. They know what we like!

Overtime: I get vertigo quite easily in high buildings. The second video in this set of amazing videos of the week had my whole body churning. Watch it if you dare - you've been warned!

Peace out - Wozza

No comments:

Post a Comment