Friday, May 3, 2024

Senses working overtime #469

1 Back to the frenetic fast-paced work environment




Apologies if that's headache inducing - but...


2 Watching: Monk




I love whodunnits and this is the perfect show to watch after it was back to the five day rinse and repeat work cycle. We're on to season 2.


3 Listening: Bill Evans - How My Heart Sings!




Nothing better to calm the nerves before Monk


4 Reading: Scattershot - Bernie Taupin




After a promising start, I'm finding this hard going. He tries too hard to impress and the name-dropping is just sad after a while. Working week has meant little time to read it but I'll persevere.


5 Reading: Books Don't Sell - Seth Godin




Overtime: Morning habits




I love reading Thomas Oppong's Postanly Weekly articles. This one on early morning habits is terrific.

No comments:

Post a Comment