Friday, May 12, 2017

Senses working overtime #107

1 Wonder



I have a file in my brain labelled 'Wonder'. It's a miscellany of images, memories, books, poems, films, sounds. Wondrous-ness is very much a valued commodity in my brain. So I enjoyed reading this piece about how wonder works.

2 Stunning interactive mini-sites




My colleague, Greg Semmens, at Woodford House, would love this one from the creative BBC people.

3 Big Big Train
I'm a big big fan of Big Big Train - take a listen to their brand new song, and you will be too.




4 Marvel movies ranked
I'm a sucker for these kind of lists. Here are the 15 Marvel movies (so far), ranked from worst to best. 

5 Star Wars
Interesting analysis of the Rogue One and Force Awakens screenplays. I know, but this guy delivers his messages well and loves Star Wars as a thing, so...hang in there.




Overtime
1 Hari Georgeson and Slowhand play Taxman. Sharp!



2 Macca on one of my fav Beatle solo albums - Ram.



3 Blade Runner 2049 

No comments:

Post a Comment