Friday, July 17, 2015

Senses working overtime #13

This week has been all about moving house. 

Not only that - we moved from a lifestyle block to a lifestyle block so...horses, sheep (in the middle of lambing), dogs, cat, aviary birds, farm equipment AS WELL AS household stuff. Yikes.

So ALL my senses really worked overtime this week.

1 Smells (mainly of the excrement variety - farms are basically big toilets).

2 My body is sore all over from lifting, pushing, pulling stuff.



3 Sights - various spectacular views of Central Hawke's Bay countryside.

4 Food - Matt Oliver gave us a fantastic hamper, a friend bought over a wonderful chicken pie and McCauley's cheese scones were a delish treat.

5 Sounds - I listened to a lot of Sounds FM in the Purdmobile as I moved stuff using a horse float or a large trailer. Amazing how many times I heard Billy Joel's Anthony's Song

No comments:

Post a Comment