Friday, July 10, 2015

Senses working overtime #12

Busy packing up Red Phoenix Farm this week (first week of the term 2 holidays) and so these jewels are the best of a frantic week:

1 BBC infographic
The awesome Greg Semmens posted this great Journey To The Centre Of The Earth (literally) link from the BBC. I read this entire infographic - I was hooked!!

2 Donald Trump
What an idiot - long may he stay in the race for the Republican reptile nomination!

Here's a great series of maps satirising this plonker.



3 Jim Carrey
I did read this piece on Jim Carrey and wonder what all the fuss was about. Meh! Doesn't everyone think that?

4 Anxiety
I read this and snorted a few times - some of it was so me (and so much like members of my family)! I have suffered from anxious moments in the past and still can - given the right situation. This article had me nodding my head, laughing and... yes - those snorts!

5 Black Knight
Love this full page comic book image of Black Knight battling super odds, a.k.a. Dragon Man.

Overtime: The Beatles at the Cavern

Mark Lewisohn's GREAT first Beatle volume (Tune In) had me returning to this early footage of the fabs at the Cavern. What a tiny space. I've visited the replica at Albert Docks' Beatle museum and it's amazingly small.

No comments:

Post a Comment