Saturday, February 9, 2019

Senses working overtime #198

February! Thank goodness!



It's off to a flyer. Literally. I'm in Vienna. Lovely spot! British Airways got us here safely out of Heathrow's Terminal 3. No frills (have to buy a cuppa fer goodness sake), and the cabin attendant had a cold and looked bored according to the current Mrs Purdy. but all up, it was okay for a short 2 hour flight.

Vinyl

Been a great few days vinyl wise as I rebounded from the HMV debacle (all three of the HMV's close to me - Bluewater, Croydon, Oxford St., have all lowered the shutters. Grrrrrrr.
Still Fopp is operating where I picked up a Howlin' Wolf picture disc and a Blackberry Smoke EP.

3 HMV



Some great photos of the 1960s HMV.

4 Vienna




Walking



I really enjoyed Austin Kleon's lovely post on walking.

Overtime Wack! I was made up seeing Macca had retweeted this story.




No comments:

Post a Comment