Friday, June 1, 2018

Senses working overtime #162

1 Solo


I enjoyed this rollicking adventure and addition to the stand alone Star Wars back story collection. Here is some great concept art.  

2 More Solo


Watching the movie, you'd never know there were problems making it. But there were. Here's the inside skinny. Opie Taylor did good!

3 Poetry corner

All the warm nights
sleep in moonlight

keep letting it
go into you

do this
all your life

do this
you will shine outward
in old age

the moon will think
you are
the moon

Swampy Cree narrative poem
trans. Howard Norman (1972)


4 The Return of Thomas Oppong Part 1


He's never been away, just hasn't appeared in this column for a spell. He's still awesome too. Here he is on deep thinking.

5 The return of Thomas Oppong Part 2


Reading and why it is such a huge part of my daily life, by Thomas.

Overtime: Roy of the Rovers

My favourite image of the week is this one, that I used on my Wozza's Place blog. 

The story, the grace, the colour, the drawing of the keeper, the image of Roy bleeding from the panel and the fantasy wonderland of it all - I have gazed at it a lot this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment