Friday, April 27, 2018

Senses working overtime #157

1 Suckful news week - they happen to me too.


Long ago and far away - back - WNP, Best Man Clay, Margo, 
Chris. Front - LOML. New Plymouth, April 21st 1984
Apologies, this week contained the sudden death of a close friend and doing this weekly summary of stuff I looked at or read on the interweb paled into insignificance.

Instead I offer something else, dedicated to Margo Buchanan-Oliver's memory, and designed to lift my spirits.

2 Auckland University, 1981, English Department

The Masters students perform a play - Wozza left, Margo second right
3 Dornwell Road, Auckland, 1988

Married bliss with Margo and Clay visiting.
4 Auckland University, 2012

Keegan and Godmother
5

Margo, Jade and LOML listen to Keegan
Overtime
Bros forever - Best Man Clayto and me

No comments:

Post a Comment