Friday, April 6, 2018

Senses working overtime #154

1 Views from cars



My wife loves taking photos as I drive. She's good at it too. This was her view riding the north Wales to south west England A roads on a holiday visit to blighty.

2 Rubik's Record
Pretty cool - world record Rubik's Cube solve is 5.25 seconds. Check out the world record holder!




3 Best retreaded education news story of the week
Finland, oh Finland! You lead the way and the rest of us eventually get there. I love this concept of no subjects and I may just go to Finland to join in the fun! I may have missed this when it was originally published a year ago but this 'news' is still encouraging.

4 Poetry corner

P.S.

I close my eyes and see
a seagull in the desert,
high, against unbearably blue sky.

There is hope in the past.

I am writing to you
all the time, I am writing

with both hands,
day and night.

Franz Wright (2001)


5 Blogging is hard man!
Enjoyed this piece from fellow blogger - Victoria Corriere



An excerpt:
[Blogging]’s not one job, it’s many jobs all masquerading as one.
I’m the idea person, the researcher, and the interviewer. I’m the writer and the editor.
I’m the art director, the designer, the web developer, the SEO person, and the social media manager.
I’m the analytics manager and the affiliate manager and the marketing manager.


Nice, and she's spot on!


Overtime

This week's change quote -


No comments:

Post a Comment