Friday, March 2, 2018

Senses working overtime #149

1 Annihilation



Looks and sounds gooooooood!!! And it's coming to Netflix in March. The link has a promo which is actually worth your time and doesn't tell you the whole story, shock horror.

2 Liam Gallagher and the cute kids
Hilarious! Having been interviewed by our Year 3 students this week, I know how Liam feels. 




3 Neutral Milk Hotel



An in-praise-of from Pitchfork. I love this album so I'm especially happy to pass this on to my select clutch of JFTT followers. Possibly this has appeared on JFTT before. Possibly. What the heckfire! It's worth it.

4 Then and now





I love these kinds of photo essays. Enjoy it with me here.

5 Get over it



Fascinating!

Overtime - Grim!



California dreaming - the downside of Disneyland and the tourist industry is explored by The New York Times - the reality is often overlooked. Best thing I read this week (apart from Ian MacDonald's essay, The People's Music, in his anthology of the same name, that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment