Friday, February 23, 2018

Senses working overtime #148

1 Air NZ fashions



Fun look at the changing fashions for the trolley dol...er...cabin attendants from Air New Zealand.

2 Mike Woolgathering Sturm interview



I enjoy Mike's Woolgathering weekly newsletter (you can find a link to it here) and this interview was real and revealing. I like it that he's a real guy.

3 Yikes - Katie's story: broken dreams (and bones)



Human interest story - the flip side to medal success at the winter Olympics.

4 Lost In Space returns



As a kid I loved this original show. I have the reboot movie (it's pretty good actually) and I'm really looking forward to the new Netflix 10 episode reboot.  

5 Emma Gonzalez
She gets my vote - this powerful speech from a Florida student is worth your time. Incredibly Trump is calling for MORE guns and arming teachers. Have them kill the killers.

Clearly he doesn't get it.

And then there are these thought pieces by teachers: the best things I read about the Florida mass shooting part 1. And part 2. I'm a teacher. I can relate.

Overtime: Family Of The Year

No comments:

Post a Comment