Friday, February 9, 2018

Senses working overtime #146

1 UK Parliament on the move...sort of



The Palace of Westminster needs a huge repair job. The BBC article asks and answers some questions

2 The Croz



David Crosby tells it like it is and I agree with his opinions on his own music: I’ve made three records in the last three years and I’m working on a fourth now. They’re good records. That’s what I should be doing. Whatever time I have left on this planet should be dedicated to making the best music I can. It’s the one contribution I can make. Music helps things; it makes things better. Just like war drags down everything and brings out the worst in human beings, music brings out the best.

Rest of the interview here.

3 Star Wars books: How to buy!


Great run down of what's out there in the Star Wars fiction universe.

4 Love this (from Warren Ellis' newsletter)
Bryan Hitch variant cover for THE WILD STORM 12, colours by Alex Sinclair



5 Moral? Immoral?
Take this test to find out.

Overtime  


Photo by Aaron Bean on Unsplash

The top 15 cities to live in world wide have been named and there are no Nu Zild cities in the list. 

Where d'ya reckon that photo above is from? Coz that's #1...again!

No comments:

Post a Comment