Friday, November 13, 2015

Senses working overtime #30

1 Spectre
Oh oh - doesn't look good for the latest James Bondathon - Spectre. This is a pretty cool review though - written by someone who knows their Bondage.

2 Noel Gallagher



I love Noel's music and he's always a great interviewee (if you can get past the obscenity laced braggadocio). This Esquire article is hilarious!!! It is a huge mega interview but well worth your diligence!


At one stage I wondered if Noel has any hobbies.
“This is my hobby!”
“You mean, music?”
“No! This: doing interviews. I fucking love it. I could do this all day long. It’s sick.”
“Why do you love it so much?”
“Because I get to be a gobshite, and I get to do that thing: to be the last of a dying breed.”

Much, much more in the interview - go read it!
3 GOAL!!!!!!
Adam sent me this link to a goals compilation. Check out Denis Bergkamp's audacious turn!

4 Burnt
This is a great article about film titles that either shouldn't or weren't used. Hilarious! 

5 Peanuts
Great read on the Peanuts cartoon franchise. Who doesn't love the Charlie Brown gang?

Overtime: Battlefront!
I tried not to include some Star Wars material in this edition, but genius cannot be avoided for long: Keegan sent me this link to a promo for Battlefront. As I've said before - if anything is to tempt me to the dark side of gaming it would be this...

No comments:

Post a Comment