Friday, September 18, 2015

Senses working overtime #22

1 360 views
I have visited this site a few times and I always find something new that delights me. Try it if you haven't already and marvel at how great modern technology can be!

2 PLUTO!


No!! Not the Disney character...the planet. Apparently it is one again, as these stunning photos prove conclusively. It sure LOOKS like a planet. 

Again though - technology eh? Wicked!


3 Star Wars - the logo!

This week's Star Wars feature is pretty damn cool - how the logo was designed. I know, perhaps at first glance that doesn't SEEM like such an exciting thing but, believe me, this article is a veritable treasure trove for SW obsessives like me. Take a look! Go on!

4 Beach Boys - How 'bout that Carl Wilson?!
I've been listening to a lot of BB material this week. Here are two of my favourite BB songs with the mighty Carl on lead vocals. What a voice! And so good to see the three Wilson brothers playing together.




5 Bill Murray
I love Bill for the man he is and the man he doesn't want to be. This article lists a few other reasons why I love him.

Overtime: Go The All Blacks
The rugby World Cup is now on and among the many NZ products to hone in on a marketing opportunity is one of our milk companies. It's a pretty cool idea!



No comments:

Post a Comment