Friday, August 21, 2015

Senses working overtime #18

1 Star Wars
An awesome poster is keeping my juices whetted (if that's a thing)


2 Guardians Of The Galaxy
Love this great anti bullying message from the Marvel people. It's a lovely subtle image that packs a cool as message. And it features maple leaves which is, like, my thing!


3 Rogue Nation
This is a great read. I admit it - I'm a fan of the franchise and the man. This article helps you understand why.

4 WOW
These close up photos are amazing...


5 First and last
I watched this collection of first and last frames from 50 or so movies and was entranced from the start. Eerie and beautifully put together. Thanks JW.




First and Final Frames from Jacob T. Swinney on Vimeo.

Overtime: In the pink
This video explaining the way pink became associated with women is pretty cool. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment