Friday, August 14, 2015

Senses working overtime #17

1 Ghost In The Gun

One of my four talented children is producing this film in San Francisco. The poster is really cool! Designed by a friend of Samantha's. Can't wait to see it!

2 Sleep
This Guardian article on sleep caught my eye. I could do with some quality sack time at the moment after an epic week of outdoor adventure.

3 Emails versus Gogol
We are mad about quizzes where I work - staff have a daily quiz at lunchtime and my students love them too if Kahoots is anything to go by. I loved this quiz: are the lines from Nikolai Gogol, a 19th century Russian writer, or an email from the writer's boss in 2015?

4 and 5 Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
Some fun loving staff, my Year 12's and I went walk 20 kilometres in the Tongariro National Park. Awesome. Epic. Here are two shots that exemplify the experience:


Overtime: Don't Stop Believing!!
I found myself thinking this a few times this week (and on Friday afternoon I turned up the volume baby!)

No comments:

Post a Comment