Friday, December 15, 2023

Senses working overtime #449

1 Activity this week (painting window sills)


Photo by Joris Berthelot on Unsplash


2 Reading: The Boys - Ron and Clint Howard




3 Reading: The Lone Star Ranger - Zane Grey




4 Listening: Fighter Command from Gathering Speed - Big Big Train




5 Writing: Goo Goo G'Joob posts




Having re-organised my collection into straight alphabetical order I've been feverishly writing mini reviews for my music blog. Each time I have a rule that I need to listen to the record before I write about it.

 

Overtime: Maya Angelou on finding your family:


"Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what."

No comments:

Post a Comment