Friday, July 15, 2022

Senses working overtime #375

1 Peregian Beach, Queensland, Australia



This week my senses have been reinvigorated thanks to a week in Noosa, staying at an Air B'n'B in Peregian Beach with the lions share of my family. Therefore, this week's jewels centre on my week in Queensland.


2 Backbeat Records/ Bad Habit Records




I managed a visit to each of these shops in Nambour on the one rainy day we had. Two lovely owners who loved to chat (The Bad Habits guy even opened the shop up for me specially) and a couple of cool purchases later = smiling. 


3 Lord Asher 



Asher was the undisputed star of the show. Here he is with Mema and Papa, shortly before he took an unscheduled dip.


Mema to the rescue


4 Dolphin Point







Cracker day for a walk to Dolphin Point in the Noosa National Park. 


5 Australia Zoo





We're all big Steve Irwin fans so a visit to Australia Zoo was a must do. Elephants and kangaroos were big hits.


Overtime: And then, time to travel back to regular life (that's my pre-flight from Brisbane, pre- 3 hour drive home from Wellington face)


No comments:

Post a Comment