Friday, October 1, 2021

Senses working overtime #334

1 First of October


My birthday this week - this fantastic painting sums up my feelings pretty well!


2 Pandemic nostalgia


Weird, but I get it. Explained here.


3 Your voice is your superpower


4 When I'm 64 

This one has been on my mind a lot this week - funny how that once seemed an impossible age!


5 “But of course!” - Seth Godin


That’s the best sort of breakthrough idea.

An idea that after it is seen, can’t be unseen, an idea that changes what comes next.

No need to change the world. A tiny part of the world, even one person, is enough for today.

Overtime: 

Final thought this week: “Learn all you can from the mistakes of others. You won’t have time to make them all yourself,” says Alfred Sheinwold.

No comments:

Post a Comment