Friday, March 26, 2021

Senses working overtime #307

1 The first week of autumn


Teigan Rodger on Unsplash


Mixed bag this week as I was sick and off work for two days, spent one day at school. one day at our Regional Athletics meet, and one day inducting a new Principal in Palmerston North.

Through it all, I read a lot, watched and rewatched some Juliette Binoche movies (when sick), bought a 14 CD set of Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder tour of 1975, and struggled to keep up with my emails! 

All this and it was the start of my favourite season!

Here then is my week:

2 The Paris Architect


I struggled a bit to finish this off - too many implausibilities and I didn't ever warm to the main character.

3 A Spool Of Blue Thread


I love Anne Tyler novels - this is another great example. Three quarters through this one.

4 Not On Top


Listened to this a couple of times - an album by Herman Dune (a band). It's the latest album featured in the MNAC (Monday Night Album Club). It's growing on me.

5 The Rolling Thunder Revue 14 disc set


Overtime: Non-Fiction



No comments:

Post a Comment