Friday, February 5, 2021

Senses working overtime #300

1 Three hundred

Photo by Max Chen on Unsplash

This is the first photo that came upin Unsplash when I typed in 300. Pretty appropriate - sunrise on a new day and a fresh horizon coming into view. Three hundred weeks/posts on JFTT is worth celebrating!

2 The rest of the world


Sometimes it's hard for us in New Zealand to remember that a lot of the world is still in lockdown. Austin has reminded me in his
post.

3 The greatest nature essay ever...



Austin has introduced me to Brian Doyle. Allow me to pass the favour on to you!

4 The art of collage




5  James Whatley




After a lengthy absence, he's back in my inbox with his Five Things newsletter - what's that? Oh. You're welcome!

Overtime: Striving for a balance




No comments:

Post a Comment