Friday, November 27, 2020

Senses working overtime #290

 Barack's interview about his new book

The whole world loves Barack Obama (give or take 70 million Trump supporters). 

Questions to ask yourself (from James Clear)

Some questions to consider before you speak:

Does this need to be said?

Does this need to be said by me?

Does this need to be said by me right now?


Seventeen articles that (almost) redeemed 2020

Trains Planes and Automobiles



The John Hughes movie reappraised (it centres or centers around Thanksgiving - that uniquely American holiday celebration)

Resilience



Emine Saner (great name) investigates for The Guardian.

Overtime: Sugar is evil



I've cut out a lot of sugar from my diet (no between meal sugary snacks, no alcohol and so on) and this is the good stuff that is happening to my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment