Friday, September 20, 2019

Senses working overtime #228

Busy doing nothing!


Photo by Heather Mount on Unsplash

Yes, I'm all for the Staycation! Looking forward to doing this soon!

My best handwriting!



I'm fairly shocking, you're spared that in my blogs, but I'm keen to preserve handwriting! Here's why! It's good for you!!

I'm the greatest (written by John, sung by Ringo)



Humility rocks, alright!

Warren Ellis signs off again


Everything is surreally terrible, and it is a strange and awful thing to be living through these times.  Things always change.  Tomorrow there will, inevitably, be new awful things.  There will also be new wonders. And that's what we wait here. Sit here a while with me. It'll happen. Hold on tight.

Sucker for Top 100s



The top 100 films of the last 19 years! Cool! Will be good to check how many are on Netflix.

Overtime: In praise of (slightly) crazy!



Think Robin Williams. I love this article and fully believe it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment