Friday, September 13, 2019

Senses working overtime #227

Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee



In the past I've dipped into it, but I decided to watch Jerry Seinfeld's show from the first episode. The above is how excited I am by that prospect. Haven't caught it on Netflix yet? What are you thinking??

Senior career level



Found this article interesting - indicates the things that you were initially hired for, then how that changes as you progress from mid career to 'senior', which is where I'm at. 

And I think it's pretty accurate actually. Have a gander. What do you think?

Why Route 66 matters





Comics


If comics are your thing - dig this rundown from the good people at The Guardian. Warren Ellis gets a mention for The Wild Storm (above).

Love this image of Elwood Blues




Overtime: 2Stoned



Started the second volume of Andrew Loog Oldham's autobiography this week. It's a hoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment