Friday, June 14, 2019

Senses working overtime #215

Is it rolling Bob?
Really looking forward to seeing this on Netflix when our new TV arrives. It's one of my fav Dylan periods.



The Book of Kells
If illuminated medieval manuscripts doesn't float your boat, you're reading the wrong blog! This is exciting news!



Cultosaurus Erectus



I've been looking for a good copy of this for ages - mainly because I love the cover. Finally got a copy and lo and behold - the music is actually good too (I love the 1976 to 1981 period of the band)

Ten facts about Oh, The Places You'll Go!



1984
Just finished Keep The Aspidistra Flying. Wow. An amazing read. And I still remember reading this all those years ago. Powerful!



Overtime: Davy Jones
His vocals are fantastic on the Monkees' hit: A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You.

No comments:

Post a Comment