Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Senses working overtime #214

A week of busy busy
No time to dwell in the interweb this week, means a week of work and fixing up the house with new furniture dominated. My senses haven't been too assaulted then. 



But, I did go to The Monkees show in the Auckland Town Hall. So my JFTT is dominated by them this week. Hey hey...

Daydream Believer
The Auckland crowd loved this, sang along and thought of Davy!



Joanne

Mike is a little frail now and not in the best of health it appears, but he fronted in Auckland and left an impression on me. Unfortunately he didn't do this song, but it remains a favourite of mine!




The Girl I Know Somewhere
My mate Greg (middle below) gave me his Monkees albums a while back. Recently he passed on his two Monkees singles to me as well, including this little gem.


The three amigos go to The Monkees!

Dusty, Lucky and Ned at
Auckland Town Hall, June 9, 2019

Overtime: Remember?


No comments:

Post a Comment