Sunday, May 26, 2019

Senses working overtime #212

1 It's all about purpose.



House warming



We have finally moved into our house over the weekend - hence why this week's edition is late. Sharp intake of breath!

My staff at school gave me this really cool house warming gift. It's beside me as I type - a Meyer Lemon tree and it smells divine!!

The mode of transport used this week was interesting.


We're talking a small truck. It was adequate for the moving house job but a real bone rattler. And the Bluetooth didn't work. So I had to rely on radio. Yeech. I fit bits of about 5 different radio station demographics.

Anyway. This came on and I turned it up LOUD and put up with the static as the truck bounced and heaved its way.




Failure
Loved this image from some clever person.  



Samantha and Asher



Big part of the weekend was calling in on Asher as we picked up gear from Jade and William. Lo and behold - Aunt Samantha is in town! And, yes, Asher is gazing adoringly at his grandad!

Overtime: 
Great text from Jade today
"Asher was a terror last night. Then this morning has the audacity to yawn. What. A. Jerk."

No comments:

Post a Comment