Friday, May 10, 2019

Senses working overtime #209

Baby, you're a star (Prince)
That 'you' would be music in general: I can't live without music as this selection shows.



I'm not sure if I like this new storage trend for vinyl, replicating the shopping experience. Maybe. Maybe.

Yesterday

I saw the shorts of this movie recently and made a mental note to catch it if I can.




Here today



This Netflix Joko doco travels some familiar ground (regardless of what this piece would have you believe) but it's still a must see!

Good work if you can get it




The world's richest musicians. Where do you think Macca featured on that list? Check your answer here.

Waterloo Sunset

The Kinks masterpiece goes under the Thom Hickey microscope on his great blog - The Immortal Jukebox.

Overtime: 
Hall and Oates

Been spending a lot of time in the Purdmobile this week (my new work car has been christened 'Sid'). Radio Wozza threw up a few Hall and Oates classics along the way and this one had me bopping and pounding the wheel like a maniac, maniac. A perfect road trip song:


No comments:

Post a Comment