Friday, April 26, 2019

Senses working overtime #207

Yikes



Look at the way this guy is holding this precious record!! Wrong Wrong Wrong!!!!

The rest of it is pretty accurate though.

2 The Girls




I've just finished this novel which contains characters who replicate the Manson Family and events that happened in 1969 (that's when the novel is set as well).

Having read Helter Skelter years ago and been old enough to remember the court case, I have a grim fascination with the story.

Co-incidentally, while in a doctor's surgery waiting for my wife, I read an article in one of those dreadful women's magazines, about the remaining members who are still getting refused parole.

Eat Pray Love




Just started reading this book and...it's really good. Like millions before me, I like the too sensitive, high maintenance, erudite Elizabeth!

4 Disco era's 12 inch singles




Avengers: Endgame




Looking forward to this one, it's getting good re-release reviews, even though the 3 hour running time is daunting!

Overtime: Stephen Fry's Brexit videos




No comments:

Post a Comment