Friday, April 12, 2019

Senses working overtime #205

1 Carly

A Carly-a-thon this week as she has dominated my senses since I started to read her book (see number 2).

2 boys in the trees



Previously, I've enjoyed Carly Simon's music and blog, and now I'm nearing the end of her autobiography. She's brutally honest with herself - a biography would have been much kinder on her.

3 The Simon sisters



Lucy, Carly and Joey
The book starts with her home life with her sisters and parents. This is a great picture , taken by their father - Richard, of the three sisters (a brother also came along after Carly).

Anticipation



 

5 Carly and James 



Overtime: You're So Vain (the biggie)


According to Carly, not about anyone in particular but the speculation goes on. My bet would be on Warren Beatty.

No comments:

Post a Comment