Friday, October 20, 2017

Senses working overtime #130

1 How to walk out of the Louvre with a masterpiece


Excellent piece from the New York Times.

2 Steven Spielberg



Thoughtful piece backgrounding a PBS film about SS. 

3 Zinger!!


Found this list by Mary Cella on:

EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT ME, THE FEMALE CHARACTER YOU’RE FALLING IN LOVE WITH IN A ROMANTIC FILM/TV SHOW WRITTEN BY A MAN

via James Whatley's Five Things - hits plenty of bullseyes!!

4 Hit the road Jack
Goodbye to these tired cliches!

5 To do

I'm not a fan of the daily 'to do' list - this is not that! As the song says, it's something else: Da Vinci's 'what I want to learn' list via Austin Kleon's newsletter.

Overtime: Build
This song just keeps on, erm, building. 

The Housemartin original popped up on my YouTube notifications and, of course, that lead me back again to Zuni's stunning (STUNNING) version. I love Zuni!

No comments:

Post a Comment