Friday, October 6, 2017

Senses working overtime #128

1 Fare thee well



Great send off for Squadron Leader Nigel Rose, a war hero from WW2.

2 A swift half? Oh go on then!



In celebration of happiness and a visit to the local.

3 Eddie Vedder takes a knee!!!!!



I love Eddie's support of those NFL guys.

4 Nature, enter me
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.” HD Thoreau

Great piece that, okay, preaches to the converted but that's okay from time to time.

5 The open office
Another excellent vid from Vox!



Overtime
Caught up with some bookmarks this week (first week of our term holiday)

No comments:

Post a Comment