Friday, August 25, 2017

Senses working overtime #122

1 National Geographic photography awards



Pretty much doesn't get any better than this. Love this mirror image and here's more.

2 Welcome to the golden age of television



In case you were wondering, that would be right now! And I thought I'd lived through it in the sixties/seventies!

I love that photo of the writer as well. The couch, the array of pictures, her pose, the coffee table, the skirting board. All, very, cool.

3 Jim Carrey

Jim Carrey: I Needed Color from JC on Vimeo.

Genius artist!! Who knew (well, obviously, apart from him!)

4 Interview questions
Great list of things to ask your next interviewee.

5 3D Coke advert in Times Square


3D Coke Sign in Times Square from Loren Brinton on Vimeo.

I love Coke adverts!  

Extra texture
If you are NOT one of the 31 million (and growing) people who have watched this amazing animated history of JAPAN vid on YouTube, then WATCH IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment