Friday, August 18, 2017

Senses working overtime #121

1 Celebrating the wisdom of Marshall McLuhan


MM shock as he phones it in
Some great messages from Marshall

2 Warm jets



I have none of Brian Eno's early albums. But reading this could change that situation!

3 Einstein revealed
Great piece from the fine folks at National Geographic on Albert.

4 Marry a teacher


And be happy!!

5 Social media goes critical mass!


Wohsers - these numbers are mindnumbing!

Overtime - Paper dictionaries.

The dictionary corner at City Lights Bookstore
in San Francisco

I hadn't thought about this (the value of a paper dictionary) at all. And I love it when a post comes along that makes me think something new. I very much enjoy Austin Kleon's weekly newsletter summary of titbits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment