Friday, April 28, 2017

Senses working overtime #105

1 Movie poster cliches


Great run through of some recurring themes in movie posters - check it out!

2 Leadership Freak



A.K.A. Dan Rockwell's blog about education and business leadership is something I read often. He nailed it again with this post that deserves a wider readership.

3 Sorry I didn't email you earlier...



Yeah right! Great piece that made me feel a whole lot better!

4 13 Reasons Why




This show came up in conversation with my daughter, Jade, this week and my other daughter, Samantha, has worked on the Netflicks show in LA. I watched the first episode after some initial misgivings about the premise. This article outlines my misgivings well.

5 Jonathan Demme
Remember him this way - great video for New Order's Perfect Kiss.



Overtime
The Last Steps - the story of Apollo 17 - a great little film about a great big story!

The Last Steps | A Really Great Big Story from Great Big Story on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment