Friday, April 21, 2017

Senses working overtime #104

1 The Tao of Groundhog Day
Great piece from The New Yorker on one of my favourite movies - made into a stage show. 
 
Andy Karl in the Bill Murray role - on stage!


2 Floating in space
A cool portrait of Italian astronaut Maurizio Cheli’s life in zero gravity.

3 Questions 67 and 68
Thomas Oppong writes thoughtfully on asking questions. Ask - Why shouldn't I read it?

4 Sit-com heaven



Clearly, some people have too much time on their hands. This exhaustive run down on New York sit-com apartments is fun and it includes Seinfeld's one bedroom apartment, so, like, yeah...

5 Reading books you hate
Interesting. I'll maybe give this a go - picking a book that is the opposite of my (ahem) taste. The article hasn't convinced me entirely but I have set myself a challenge of 50 books in 52 weeks so I can afford to do this once.

Now...what exactly is the bizarro world opposite of books I normally read?

Overtime
Stephen King on the rise of Trump. Great great piece. best thing I read all week!

No comments:

Post a Comment