Friday, June 19, 2015

Senses working overtime #9

1 J.J. Abrams
I love anything J.J. touches - movies, TV shows, TED talks...whatever. So I was always gonna love this - an article published on medium.com with the wonderful title: He was The Beatles to me.

2 Star Wars fridge - Han Solo in carbonite
This is so cool - literally!! I want one:



3 This week's cheeky article:
This Guardian article explains in a really entertaining way, why tall women wear high heels.

4 People are awesome
Time for another dose of this series - only one word for it...A.W.E.S.O.M.E.



5 The Terminator
Arnold is still the man. This clip is destined to add another footnote to
the 'Arnold is awesome' file.




Overtime: It's all Greek to me - I have zero interest in economics but I found this article that explains the Greece bailout conundrum fascinating. Loved the layout and I'm now informed. You will be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment