Friday, March 17, 2023

Senses working overtime #410

1 Alone Season 9




We've started Season 9 of this gritty visceral show this week.


2 Birnam Wood update



I haven't had too much time to get into the book this week - loads happening - like Graduation Day, but you can read my first impressions here.


3 Lindsey Buckingham




I've had this one on repeat all week.


4 Friedrich Nietzsche on how art can help you grow as a person




5 The Wisdom of Søren Kierkegaard: Life Lessons And Principles From His Greatest Work




Overtime: A question worth asking:

‘Is this dead time or alive time?’ I like to carry this stoic question with me through my day. It breaks me out of the unhealthy mindset of choosing between busyness and boredom, and helps me think about whether I’m actually spending my time well. 

Thomas Oppong

No comments:

Post a Comment