Friday, February 24, 2023

Senses working overtime #407

1 A brief history of pancakes




2 Crosby Stills Nash and Young - David Browne

Kev sent me a copy of this to read - nothing in there was a revelation but great to be reconnected with the twisted CSNY machinations and I still don't get why Young and Nash became so pissed off with Crosby at the end - wasn't like they didn't know him by then, right?! 

It also inevitably took me back to their music - of which I am mildly obsessed. Surprised me how good American Dream was, although it gets a bad press. Worth a revisit!




3 What rewatching old TV shows tells us about ourselves




4 What is a snack, really?




5 How coffee (caffeine) really affects our bodies




Overtime: Still Raining, Still Dreaming - Jimi Hendrix

A good track to listen to while it persistently comes down in the Hawke's Bay of New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment