Friday, September 11, 2020

Senses working overtime #279

 The eight secrets to a fairly fulfilled life

Photo by Fabrizio Verrecchia on Unsplash

Poetry Corner

Optimism

Photo by Jude Beck on Unsplash

Seth Godin on optimism: 

Optimism is an attitude and a choice. It involves context and focus. We’re not deluding ourselves with the reassurance that everything is going to be okay (because that’s not productive). Instead, we’re committed to finding things we can contribute to, work on and improve. We’re devoted to seeking out useful lessons and to discovering where the benefit of the doubt might be helpful.

Punctuate!



My kids used this term recently and I drew a blank (which they thought was hilarious!!).

Overtime: WeChat


Interesting.

Our family uses WeChat to keep in touch with our eldest son in China. It's the only app that he could connect to when he moved there a few years ago. So his three siblings and my wife and I all joined up. 

We use it purely as a communication tool and I had no idea there were other aspects to it.

But, as I like to say, "Who knows what's good or bad?"

No comments:

Post a Comment